I am a freelance Milton Keynes based landscape, urban and travel photographer, with a passion for travelling and for my home city. I provide commercial photography services and stock images to businesses in Milton Keynes, as well as offering prints for sale via my website and selling stock photography worldwide through the popular photo library Alamy. I also provide 1-2-1 tuition for individuals who are looking to venture 'beyond auto' for the first time.
If you are interested in working with me, please get in touch - it would be great to hear from you.
- Creator of 'Unexpected:MK', the MK50 photography book, which was published in December 2016 as part of Milton Keynes' 50th Birthday celebrations. Sponsored by local businesses including The Open University, Xscape, Destination MK and McDonalds, the book features 50 images of MK as it is today, alongside old and new maps of the city - to demonstrate what has been achieved. Copies are available to buy at www.unexpectedmk.co.uk.
- Eight images featured in 'A New Town Comes to Life', published by Heritage MK in 2017.
Commercial and Press
- Images featured across London in the 2016 Milton Keynes #unexpectedmk poster advertising campaign.
- Double page feature in August 2016 issue of Buckinghamshire Life Magazine.
- 2017 - MK50 Exhibition in Middleton Hall, Milton Keynes.
- 2015 - Light & Land on the Mall. Read my blog post for the full story.
- 2014 - The Photography Oxford Festival .